What the heck are NFTs?
Non-fungible tokens are scarce digital collectibles. For example; the Mona Lisa is an example of a real life painting. Think of an NFT as the digital version of that painting.
Non-fungible tokens give new meaning to the term “collectible” by combining blockchain technology with physical and digital items. Each NFT is an original serialized item with its own value. These items can be digital files like .jpg and .tiff or even tangible items like trophies and awards.
NFTs aren’t exclusive to collectible items but many artists and creators have become early adopters of this new technology because of their awesome benefits.
Blockchain technology provides proof of ownership and unquestionable authenticity for each NFT released. Every single NFT creation and sale is forever documented on the blockchain and secured by distributed ledger technology. These unique items exist as entries on a digital ledger that provides proof of authenticity and exclusive access to the actual asset.
Even sales on the secondary market are permanently recorded for each NFT transaction. This is great for artists and creators who often struggle with digital content copyright and duplication issues. This also allows artist to easily release limited serialized collections and create scarcity and demand for their work.
Creators that add specific code to their NFTs can collect royalty payments each time their work is re-sold. Imagine if Pablo Picasso earned a 10% royalty each time one of his paintings sold on the secondary market. Can you think of a better way to eliminate the term “starving artist”? NFTs can become serious recurring revenue streams for well-known creators.
Most NFTs are digital items like artwork or virtual goods but they can also record ownership of physical items. An NFT paired with a certificate of authenticity is iron-clad proof of ownership for virtually any physical item.
CryptoKitties were created in 2017 and have become popular digital cat image NFTs. Some of these 8-bit felines can fetch over $100,000 today.
Sports trading cards also make great NFTs for serious collectors. This unique technology can bring back the excitement and profitability of sports card collecting. Check out NBA Top Shot for awesome collectible NBA cards.
We are always searching for the next big thing, well is a great opportunity to be a part of something completely new that has the potential to change entire industries. This just scratches the surface of what this awesome new technology will do.
What Electric Vehicle Stock To Buy In 2021
If you don’t know what electric vehicle stock to buy in 2021 we have a dynamic list for you here. We have combed the internet to create the ultimate collection of EV manufacturers and suppliers.
Traditional Auto Manufacturers
- Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (OTCMKTS:BMWYY) passenger vehicles
- BYD Co Ltd. (OTCMKTS:BYDDF) passenger vehicles, commercial vehicles, rail transit, batteries and electronic solutions.
- Daimler AG (OTCMKTS:DMLRY) drive systems
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (NYSE:FCAU) passenger vehicles
- Ford (NYSE:F) passenger vehicles
- General Motors (NYSE:GM) passenger vehicles
- Honda (NYSE:HMC) passenger vehicles
- Hyundai (OTCMKTS:HYMTF) passenger vehicles
- Kia Corporation (KRX:000270) passenger vehicles
- Nissan Motor Company (OTCMKTS:NSANY) passenger vehicles
- SAIC Motor Corporation (SHA:600104) passenger vehicles
- Toyota (NYSE:TM) passenger vehicles
- Volkswagen AG (OTCMKTS:VWAGY) passenger vehicles
Electric Vehicle Manufacturers
- Arcimoto (NASDAQ:FUV) passenger vehicles
- Arrival (NASDAQ:CIIC) commercial vehicles
- Ayro (NASDAQ:VCVC) passenger vehicles, commercial vehicles
- Canoo (NASDAQ:GOEV) passenger vehicles, commercial vehicles
- Electra Meccanica (NASDAQ:SOLO) passenger vehicles
- Faraday Future (NASDAQ:PSAC) passenger vehicle
- Fisker (NYSE:FSR) passenger vehicles
- GreenPower Motor (NASDAQ:GP) commercial vehicles
- Kandi Technologies (NASDAQ:KNDI) passenger vehicles
- Li Auto (NASDAQ:LI) passenger vehicles
- Lion Electric (NYSE:NGA) commercial vehicles
- Lordstown Motors (NASDAQ:RIDE) passenger vehicles
- Nikola (NASDAQ:NKLA) commercial vehicles
- NIO (NYSE:NIO) passenger vehicles
- Ree Automotive (NASDAQ:VCVC) vehicle chassis
- Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA) passenger vehicles, commercial vehicles
- Workhorse Group (NASDAQ:WKHS) commercial vehicles
- XL Fleet (NYSE:XL) hybrid solutions
- Xpeng (NYSE:XPEV) passenger vehicles
Charging Station Suppliers
- Blink Charging (NASDAQ:BLNK) charging stations
- ChargePoint (NYSE:SBE) charging stations
- EVBox (NYSE:TPGY) charging stations
- Nuvve (NASDAQ:VCVC) charging stations
- Volta (NYSE:SNPR) charging stations
Help your team find success
Coaches are experts in specific areas of stock trading like chart or financial analysis
Team players look to coaches for advice and encouragement
Bring your financial skills and knowledge to your team for the benefit of everyone
Assist the team manager during live streams and team gatherings
Team Manager: Lead for success
A stock trade team manager’s goal is to lead their team to the league championship
Players who feel they are experienced enough to lead others may choose to create a team and become a Stock Trade Team Team manager.
A team manager is an individual who is highly experienced in trading and analysis
Team managers hire coaches to assist them with overall team direction
Team managers also make the final decision when it comes to drafting players
The overall goals and direction are set by the team manager
Team managers have the option to charge players or they can create a free trading team
Team Player: Participate and benefit
As a Stock Trade Team Team Player you will join a team of like-minded traders and compete for your division championship
Team players will exist as free agents until they are drafted by a team manager
Team players will focus on highlighting their background and education in the stock market to attract managers
Players will join teams with similar trading expertise and techniques
Players follow direction from the team manager and team coaches