We Do Not Provide Investment Advice
This web content is intended to be used and must be used for informational and educational purposes only. Alerts are designed to indicate stock movement and should only be traded in a paper money account. It is important to do your own analysis before making any investment based on your own personal circumstances. You should take independent financial advice from a professional in connection with, or independently research and verify, any information that you find on our website and wish to rely upon, whether for the purpose of making an investment decision or otherwise.
Our Website is a financial data analysis, discussion forum and content aggregator. StockTradeTeam.com is not a broker/dealer, we are not an investment advisor, we have no access to non-public information about publicly traded companies, and this is not a place for the giving or receiving of financial advice, advice concerning investment decisions or tax or legal advice. We are not regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
We are an educational website for analyzing, learning and discussing general and generic information related to stocks, investments and strategies. No content on the site constitutes – or should be understood as constituting – a recommendation to enter in any securities transactions or to engage in any of the investment strategies presented in our site content. We do not provide personalized recommendations or views as to whether a stock or investment approach is suited to the financial needs of a specific individual.
1. The SMS Daily Alert Registration provides applicants with daily stock market alerts that members at Stock Trade Team are planning to trade that day. The information provided by SMS is based on the information provided by our speculative pre-market analysis. While STOCKTRADETEAM.COM ensures that information is made available to the applicant promptly and accurately, the applicant shall, at all times, be responsible for providing and maintaining an SMS text compatible GSM mobile phone number where STOCKTRADETEAM.COM can send text messages regarding SMS daily alerts. The applicant is responsible for ensuring connection to a mobile network capable of receiving the SMS services. The applicant understands that if their mobile phone is switched off, disconnected for any reason or is out of coverage for a period of 24 hours or more, the applicant’s mobile network provider may delete any SMS messages to be received by the applicant.
2. The time to deliver the SMS is dependent on several factors such as the traffic on the mobile network, whether the applicant’s mobile phone is within reach, and is switched. STOCKTRADETEAM.COM is not a mobile network operator and does not guarantee the delivery of SMS text messages.
3.The SMS Daily Alert Registration applicant confirms that they have provided the accurate mobile number for receiving SMS and that the applicant is the owner or its legitimate user, or that the applicant has the consent of the owner or legitimate user. The applicant acknowledges that using another person’s mobile phone or providing inaccurate mobile phone number or unauthorized use of mobile phone number for receiving the SMS may entail disclosure of applicant’s confidential information which disclosure shall be at the sole risk of the applicant.
4. The SMS service, once purchased, will be available to the applicant from the time of application until the application has been processed. STOCKTRADETEAM.COM reserves the right to withdraw this service at any time and without notice.
5.The SMS Daily Alert Registration applicant must not use (or permit any third party to use) the SMS service to send any message or communication which is Spam, illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, obscene, menacing or causes annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or infringes the rights of third parties. STOCKTRADETEAM.COM reserves the right to withdraw the SMS service to such applicant if the applicant is in breach of this paragraph.
7. For operational reasons STOCKTRADETEAM.COM may vary the technical specification of the services with or without notice.
8. The applicant acknowledges that the SMS services may, at any time, be adversely affected by problems with the applicant’s mobile phone network, including, without limitation, interference to the network coverage.
9. STOCKTRADETEAM.COM is not responsible or liable to the applicant for any loss, damage or expenses incurred directly or indirectly by the applicant as a result of any difficulties experienced by the applicant’s mobile phone service provider.
10. Subject to the constraints described within this paragraph 7, STOCKTRADETEAM.COM shall carry out the services with reasonable care and skill.
11. If the applicant does not receive the SMS services that they paid for, they should inform STOCKTRADETEAM.COM through email or helpline numbers given on this website.
12. The SMS service delivers the alert price based on the information received by STOCKTRADETEAM.COM through pre-market chart analysis.
13. To use the services, the applicant should refer to the instructions available on this website. The applicant agrees to comply with all instructions STOCKTRADETEAM.COM may give concerning the services, including any security instructions. We will be entitled to treat any failure by applicant to comply with these instructions as a breach of these Terms and Conditions, which will entitle us to deny the applicant access to the services
14. The charges paid for SMS service will not be refunded under any circumstances.
15. The applicant shall at their sole risk be responsible for taking all reasonable steps to prevent unauthorized persons gaining access to the services.
16. While STOCKTRADETEAM.COM takes every precaution to transmit information. STOCKTRADETEAM.COM shall not be responsible or liable for any unforeseen events and circumstances beyond the reasonable control of STOCKTRADETEAM.COM.
17. STOCKTRADETEAM.COM may in its sole discretion temporarily suspend the provision of the services if such provision could materially affect the quality of any telecommunications service, including the services, provided by STOCKTRADETEAM.COM.
18. STOCKTRADETEAM.COM specifically excludes all liability of any kind (including negligence) in respect of any third-party information or other material made available on, or which can be accessed using SMS text services.
19. The laws of The United States of America govern these Terms and Conditions and both parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in The United States of America.
Data Protection notice
1. Collection of data: The privacy and protection of personal data is very important to STOCKTRADETEAM.COM, including all its other brands and affiliates. STOCKTRADETEAM.COM complies with any mandatory data protection legislation when collecting and processing personal data. Whenever you are in the process of applying for SMS service we may collect and store the following information: your full name, your mobile number and email-id, your language preference of SMS, and the country for which you have applied for, for the purposes of processing your application.
2. Disclosure to third parties in accordance with all mandatory data protection legislation, your data may be disclosed to third parties. In this context your data may also be transferred abroad. Your data may be disclosed within STOCKTRADETEAM.COM and other entities. Data may be used by these other STOCKTRADETEAM.COM entities to the same extent. Your data is treated as confidential and will not be disclosed to third parties, save for the purpose of STOCKTRADETEAM.COM fulfilling its contractual obligations to you, or if required under mandatory law, particularly if requested by the competent authorities or for the purpose of enforcing STOCKTRADETEAM.COM‘s rights.
3. Use of data Collected data will be processed in good faith and will be used in order to transmit your daily stock alerts using SMS and email. We do not intend to use your information for any other purpose, except where you have given consent, we may use your information for the purposes of sending you related marketing information (such as special offers), which is normally included by us when we return the confirmation email if you have given us an email address. Your information is held by us in the computer server(s) located in USA (California). It will also be accessed and held by our affiliates currently based in the United States of America.